Our successful annual Exchange Traded Funds breakfast briefing will be held on Tuesday, 13 November at EY’s offices on Harcourt Street, Dublin 2. The event will feature panel discussions by a number of high profile speakers covering key industry hot topics and future trends, both globally and regionally.
For the Dublin event, we are delighted to announce speakers from the Central Bank of Ireland, J.P. Morgan, BlackRock, DWS, Arthur Cox, HSBC, Euronext, HANetf, Brown Brothers Harriman and ETFGI. Full details of the agenda and speakers can be found below.
This seminar is part of EY’s ETF Roadshow, a series of events across Europe hosted by Lisa Kealy and featuring insightful panel discussions and one-on-one interviews. Further information on roadshow dates below.
Breakfast and Registration
8:15am – Seminar begins
8.15 – 8.25: Introduction: Lisa Kealy, Head of EMEIA ETFs, Wealth and Asset Management Leader, EY
8.25 – 8.40: ETF white papers
Kieran Daly, Associate Partner, Wealth & Asset Management, EY
8.40 – 9.00: Panel: What’s the next big thing for products?
• Michael Mohr, Head of Structuring & Engineering for Indexing Products, EMEA at DWS
• Hector McNeil, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, HANetf
• Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, ETFGI
• Kieran Daly, Associate Partner, Wealth & Asset Management, EY (chair)
9.00 – 9.15: Keynote: ‘Time to get your core in shape’
Brett Olson, Managing Director, EMEA Head of Fixed Income iShares, BlackRock
9.15 – 9.35: Panel: Efficiency and disruption in the operating model
• Paul Heffernan, Head of Cross Border Sales – Europe, HSBC
• Fearghal Woods, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Ireland
• Maryne Lefeuvre, Business Development Manager, ETFs, Euronext
• Gary Logan, Associate Partner, Wealth & Asset Management, EY (chair)
9.35 – 9.45: Brexit – The Final Countdown
Cormac Kelly, Associate Partner, EY Financial Services
9.45 – 10.05: Panel: Understanding the current regulatory landscape
• Tara O’Reilly, Partner and Co-Head of Asset Management and Investment Funds, Arthur Cox
• Catharine Dwyer, Senior Policy Advisor, Markets Policy Division – Investment Funds, Central Bank of Ireland
• Adrian Whelan, Senior Vice President of Regulatory Intelligence, Brown Brothers Harriman
• Andrew Melville, Senior Manager, Wealth & Asset Management, EY (chair)
10.05 – 10.15am: Closing remarks
Please contact the relevant person for each location:
Dublin – 13 November 2018 | Contact: email@example.com
London – 14 November 2018 | Contact: Joshua.Dale@uk.ey.com
Luxembourg – 15 November 2018 | Contact: Irina.Foerster@lu.ey.com