The third of our ‘Accounting and regulatory’ webcast series for Financial Services, IFRS 9 observations on Q1 impacts and attention points for half-year reports will take place on Tuesday, 19 May 2020 at 14:00.
After an attention grabbing Q1 earnings season we have performed an analysis of the Q1 IFRS 9 impacts and disclosures.
This webcast will provide EY’s observations on loan provisions disclosed by banks in their Q1 reporting and look forward to the key IFRS 9 challenges to plan for ahead of the half year.
Please join our panel of EY professionals who will cover:
• EY’s analysis of the Q1 IFRS 9 impacts on loan provisions
• Observations on the key disclosures provided in Q1 reporting
• A comparison of the forecasts of macroeconomic scenarios disclosed by banks with a look ahead to half year
• Other accounting and reporting attention points for half year
Please register here. I hope you’ll be able to join us for what will be an interesting session. If you’re not able to attend the live webcast, please register via the link provided and a replay will be made available to you.
The replays of the previous two webcasts in this series can be found on the links below:
• IFRS 9 accounting and reporting in the COVID-19 crisis
• Prudential regulation, credit risk management and stress testing